Saturday, April 13, 2013

6 Ways To Be Crazy Post-Divorce


I’ve been accused of being crazy many times post-divorce. In the interest of full disclosure, even pre-divorce, when my son was in kindergarten, his school employed the standard mother’s day gift: a handmade card inside of which the kids got to show off their penmanship and newly acquired language skills. The stem provided was, “My mother is…” My clever son’s fill-in-the-blank was, “crazy.” I feared this was not exactly a ringing endorsement of my services as psychologist and life coach.
So it’s not surprising I was taken by Heather Havrilesky’s article, “TV’s New Wave of Women: Smart, Strong, Borderline Insane.” I knew there would be useful data here for my work in progress, an instruction manual on how to be crazy post-divorce. Read more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment